Welcome to Geekspace Gwinnett
-- Gwinnett's Makerspace --
Geekspace Gwinnett is a non-profit makerspace servicing Gwinnett County and surrounding areas. We bring together makers of all disciplines to tinker, collaborate, share tools and ideas. Founded in 2013, and awarded 501(c)3 status in 2015, we are actively involved in the community and to-date have over 600 community followers in Meetup.
Geekspace Gwinnett is dedicated to being the premier makerspace located in the heart of Gwinnett. We offer first class, skill building workshops on many topics, including woodworking, electronics, CNC routing, welding, laser cutting, 3D printing, sewing, and costume design. Geekspace Gwinnett participates in The Atlanta Makerfaire, Dragoncon, local school STEM nights, High School robotics, and Odyssey of the Mind, and many other events.
By offering access to instructional classes, events, and professional equipment and software, as well as participating in many local and area events, we have become an important part of the Gwinnett County community.
How to Join
Joining is easy! Just follow these steps and you will be on your way in no time.
- Visit the join page to select the type of membership that applies to you
- Click through and complete your transaction to set up recurring billing.
- Join the Meetup group to keep track of our events
- Join the Slack messenger group by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and asking for Slack access.
- Read through the information on our Policies and Procedures page
- Go Make something!
|CLICK HERE FOR MORE DETAILS AND TO JOIN!
Address / Location
Our official calendar of events is found on meetup.com. Please check regularly for new events!
Members may schedule events on a first-come, first-serve basis. To schedule an event, please contact the Board of Directors.