February LAN Party
February 29 @ 12:00 pm - March 1 @ 2:00 am
Our monthly LAN Party has been our flagship event once a month, every month for six years running.
“What do we play?” you ask?
· The latest shooters (CoD, Fortnite, etc)
· The eSports standbys (CSGO, Overwatch, Rocket League, DoTA, LoL)
· The old-school LAN favorites (Unreal Tournament 2004, Team Fortress 2, Starcraft, Diablo, Armagetron)
· RTS games old and new (Starcraft, Sins of a Solar Empire, Supreme Commander Forged Alliance, Warcraft III)
· Oddities (Broforce, RRDDB, Jackbox)
TL;DR: If it’s a multiplayer game on PC, we’ve probably played it, are playing it or will play it.
We welcome console gamers as well.
The event starts at 12PM Saturday and runs until 2AM.
What to bring:
· Your PC (Desktop or Laptop)
· Your Monitor (one screen, must no wider than 36”)
· Any applicable power and monitor cables
· A headset (mic encouraged)
· A mouse pad (the most oft-forgotten item)
For console gamers:
· A TV or monitor up to 32” (must fit in a 36” horizontal footprint)
· Power cords
· Extra controllers
Bawls Guarana energy drinks are available for $2/ea or 3 cans for $5.
SEG provides a cooler with water and a variety of sodas. We also provide some snacks Bring snacks to share if you like. Outside food is permitted in the venue, please clean up after yourself.
Alcohol is permitted after 4pm.
Dinner will be provided at ~6:30pm